Osprey is a spacious two-bedroom apartment with open-plan living space, ideal for families or couples ‘getting away’ together. The lounge bay window overlooks the town, and the living area has real character, created by original beams and an inglenook chimney breast over the hob. The large master bedroom has a Victorian style iron bedstead and a huge wardrobe, so you have plenty of space for the many different outfits to accommodate days walking and evenings socialising. Its en-suite offers both a bath and separate shower cubicle, so you have a choice of how to soak those weary bones after hitting the hills and bagging your Wainwrights. The 2nd bedroom has zip and link beds that can be converted to a super-king (on request when booking), a built-in wardrobe and has a generous en-suite shower room.
The property is on the second floor, has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open-plan living space – kitchen, dining and lounge
- Lounge area with exposed beams and ‘smart’ Freeview TV
- Kitchen area with induction hob, microwave/fan oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and scenic views
- Bedroom 1: king-size bed, en-suite with bath, shower, WC and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2: zip and link twin beds (which can be converted to super-king size bed – please advise when booking), en-suite with shower, WC and heated towel rail
Gas and electric, bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, parking permit for one car.
Make a Reservation
Please note we are in the midst of transitioning between different online booking providers, so please click on the button below depending on when you would like to stay at Curlew and you will be directed to the relevant booking system.