Goldcrest is the largest of the apartments, ideal for families or two couples who want to get away together – and your dogs/pets are welcome here too. The master bedroom is very large and has an en-suite which includes a very smart (and huge) walk-in shower with one-way glass. The generous 2nd bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and features zip and link beds that can be converted to one super-king bed (by request). You also have sole access to the fully enclosed courtyard; great for those who want to be able to sit outside with a glass of wine – and even a barbeque in fine weather. Skylights over the open-plan living area give a light feeling even on the cloudiest Cumbrian day!
Goldcrest is on the ground floor (there are a couple of internal steps to the living area), has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open-plan living space – kitchen, dining, lounge
- Lounge area with ‘smart’, Freeview TV, and French door to the courtyard
- Kitchen area with induction hob, microwave/fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1: king-size bed, en-suite with shower and WC, plus a laundry cupboard with washer/dryer
- Bedroom 2: zip and link twin beds (which can be made to super-king bed, please advise when booking
- Shower room with WC and heated towel rail
All gas, electric, bed linen, towels, Wi-Fi , fully enclosed courtyard with garden furniture, and parking permit for one car.
Make a Reservation
Please note we are in the midst of transitioning between different online booking providers, so please click on the button below depending on when you would like to stay at Curlew and you will be directed to the relevant booking system.