Goldcrest is the largest of the apartments, ideal for families or two couples who want to get away together – and your dogs/pets are welcome here too. The master bedroom is very large and has an en-suite which includes a very smart (and huge) walk-in shower with one-way glass. The generous 2nd bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and features zip and link beds that can be converted to one super-king bed (by request). You also have sole access to the fully enclosed courtyard; great for those who want to be able to sit outside with a glass of wine – and even a barbeque in fine weather. Skylights over the open-plan living area give a light feeling even on the cloudiest Cumbrian day!
Goldcrest is on the ground floor (there are a couple of internal steps to the living area), has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open-plan living space – kitchen, dining, lounge
- Lounge area with ‘smart’, Freeview TV, and French door to the courtyard
- Kitchen area with induction hob, microwave/fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1: king-size bed, en-suite with shower and WC, plus a laundry cupboard with washer/dryer
- Bedroom 2: zip and link twin beds (which can be made to super-king bed, please advise when booking
- Shower room with WC and heated towel rail
All gas, electric, bed linen, towels, Wi-Fi , fully enclosed courtyard with garden furniture, and parking permit for one car.