Egret is a really charming, romantic apartment with lots of character. A large, shabby chic, four-poster bed and an antique wardrobe give the bedroom a special feel. The open-plan living room and kitchen has beautiful architectural features – open to roof height with original beams and part of the slate wall exposed to view.
The property is on the first floor (there are a couple of internal steps to the living room and bathroom), has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open-plan living space – kitchen, dining and lounge
- Lounge area, with exposed beams and slate wall, ‘smart’ Freeview TV, and double aspect windows
- Kitchen area, with induction hob, microwave/fan oven, fridge with icebox, dishwasher and exposed slate wall
- Four-poster king-size bed
- Bathroom with large walk-in, double-head shower, WC, heated towel rail and washer/dryer
Gas and electric, bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, parking permit for one car.