Egret is a really charming, romantic apartment with lots of character. A large, shabby chic, four-poster bed and an antique wardrobe give the bedroom a special feel. The open-plan living room and kitchen has beautiful architectural features – open to roof height with original beams and part of the slate wall exposed to view.
The property is on the first floor (there are a couple of internal steps to the living room and bathroom), has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open-plan living space – kitchen, dining and lounge
- Lounge area, with exposed beams and slate wall, ‘smart’ Freeview TV, and double aspect windows
- Kitchen area, with induction hob, microwave/fan oven, fridge with icebox, dishwasher and exposed slate wall
- Four-poster king-size bed
- Bathroom with large walk-in, double-head shower, WC, heated towel rail and washer/dryer
Gas and electric, bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, parking permit for one car.
Make a Reservation
Please note we are in the midst of transitioning between different online booking providers, so please click on the button below depending on when you would like to stay at Curlew and you will be directed to the relevant booking system.